Specifically designed to protect the new generation of ADP’s and ADCP’s from fishing gear depredation, available in several models for any application.
- The DK30 series is designed for use in the harshest environment. Other models are available for virtually any application.
- Deflects fishing gear up and over sea-bed deployed electronics.
- Recoverable and reusable.
- Available in lowered, diver deployed and free fall models.
- The shield is a truncated pyramid, built of marine grade aluminium, with 316 stainless fittings.
- The instrument is mounted in the centre of the shield, in a gimbal with 200 travel.
- The shield utilises a pop-up buoy and acoustic release for retrieval.
- Ballast of lead shot is used to balance the shield. Ballast can be added or removed as required, depending on what optional batteries and instrumentation are installed.
- Optional mast is used for lowering in deeper water.
- Hold-down pads and a cable passage are provided on diver-deployed units.
- Weight less than 220 lbs (100 kg) in air.